Hey there, hope you’re having a great holiday weekend!
Its time for my weekly workout wrapup. This is a look back at what I did this week to get in exercise and work my body. Click for last week’s wrapup.
Sunday 6/26: None.
Monday 6/27: Pumped Iron – curls, triceps extensions, chest press, flies, and rows
Tuesday 6/28: Shopping counts, right? 😉
Wednesday 6/29: Lake day, we were active all day swimming and playing on the seadoo
Thursday 6/30: 30 Minutes Pilates – belly, butt, thighs
Friday 7/1: Walked 30 minutes.
Saturday 7/2: Upper Body Workout: 2 sets of 12 reps for each exercise (and each arm where applicable)
- Seated dumbbell Press: 5lbs/10lbs
- Flat Bench dumbbell Press: 5lbs/10lbs
- Single Arm Rows: 5lbs/10lbs
- Standing dumbbell Hammer Curls: 5lbs/10lbs <–I struggled with the last few of these probably beyond “working to failure”.
- Single Arm Triceps Extensions: No weight/5lbs
I should have done more cardio this week, but as we know, I hate running! haha I’m really focusing on toning up though, so I think I did pretty darn good this week on that!
What did you do this week to get in some exercise?