This is a recap of what I did this week to get up and get moving! Sadly, since this week was quite busy, I only worked out on the weekend. I did pump some iron this weekend though!
- Sunday 7/17: 20 minutes on the treadmill
- Monday 7/18: None.
- Tuesday 7/19: None.
- Wednesday 7/20: None.
- Thursday 7/21: None.
- Friday 7/22: None.
- Saturday 7/23: Hills on the treadmill—I pushed a button on our treadmill and let it tell me what to do. It kicked my booty!! I also strength trained with the following:
- Stability Ball Dumbell Press- 2 sets of 10 at 10lbs each
- Single Leg Calf Raises- 2 sets of 10 each leg; one set no weight, second set 10lbs strapped around each ankle
- Donkey Kicks- 2 sets of 10 each leg at 10 lbs each
- Ab Burnout: Alternating V-Ups (10 each side), Knee Tucks (20), Side Bends (10 each side), Ball Crunches (20)
What did you do this week to be active?